Medication Administration at School

Any students that need to take medication while at school must adhere to the Board of Education Policy and have the Medication Authorization Form filled out and on file at school.

Medicine must be in the original container.

Medication Authoriztion form must be filled out completely and signed by a parent or guardian annually or when any changes are made.

Any medication taken for more than 20 days or is considered a controlled substance must also have a doctor's signature on the form.

Medication Administration Policy

Medication Authorization Form

Questions? Contact your school nurse

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.