Registering New Students for School

School registrars will be processing new student registration applications for the 2021-22 school year until summer break begins. When they return for the new school year, the approval process will continue for any applications submitted over the summer and we will notify  parents of the need to supply any additional documentation. All parents will be notified about Open House when/if the application is approved.

Online Registration for Parents

Click this link for a video about the new Online Registration for Parents

Registering New Students for School

Parents can now register new students to Bibb County Schools with the new Online Registration application.
Pre-K families, DO NOT fill out this form unless your child has already been selected for the Pre-K program through the lottery process.
Please click here for New Student Online Registration application.

What is the purpose of Online Registration?

An online enrollment system allows parents to enroll new students, when and where it is most convenient for them, and in just a few minutes. Parents will have the ability to enter the student’s information and securely upload documents. 

Do I need to visit the school if I use Online Registration?
Yes, you will need to physically visit the school to complete verification and other required/optional enrollment forms. Please remember to bring a government issued picture ID when you complete the enrollment process

What documents are required when enrolling a new student? 

The following required documents listed below may be uploaded during online registration process.

  1.  A certified birth certificate
  2. Student Social Security card
  3. Immunization Record on GA Form 3231
  4. Hearing, Vision, Dental Screening on GA Form 3300
  5. A government issued picture identification for the parent or guardian
  6. Two documents validating proof of residence, which may include:
  • Lease or Mortgage - Required
  • Plus one of the following:
    • Current utility bill (electric, water, or gas)
    • Most recent income tax return
    • Property tax statement
    • Automobile registration or insurance
    • Mail from any government agency
    • Last report card and/or transcript (if applicable)

If the Proof of Residence is not in the legal guardian's name, a Residential Affidavit must be obtained from the school  prior to enrolling the student. Both the parent and the person they will live with will need to complete the Residential Affidavit at the school the student will be attending.  Please contact the individual school to set up an appointment for this process to be completed.  Please bring the Proof of Residence and a valid picture ID with you. 

For a printout of this information, CLICK HERE. (en Espanol)

Where should I  register my child for school?

Students should be registered at the school they will be attending. If you do not know what school your child is zoned for, please visit our School Finder option.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.